Monday, July 18, 2016

Your Cheat Sheet to the Most Popular Styles of Yoga

styles-of-yoga-909

The first time I ever went into a yoga studio, I remember looking at the line-up of classes and thinking, whaaa?! There were so many different styles of yoga listed. How did I know which one was best for me? Best for beginners? Best for those looking for a more spiritual experience? A less spiritual experience? Those with alignment issues? Those who want to build strength, relax or get sweaty? So. Many. Questions! Back then, I had to just Google and try different styles of yoga to find my workout jam, but man, oh, man do I wish I had …

The post Your Cheat Sheet to the Most Popular Styles of Yoga appeared first on Fit Bottomed Girls.


from Tumblr http://vincentpennington.tumblr.com/post/147590795814

No comments:

Post a Comment