Tuesday, July 19, 2016

About the Pokémon GO Craze …

Pretty girl walking outdoors in the street while using busy a smart phone gorgeous young woman wearing casual spring clothes walking down a city street while texting on her cell phone flare sun

I’ll be honest. I was pretty irritated when I found out my boyfriend had started playing Pokémon GO, like just about everyone else in the world this month. He didn’t need something else to distract him from real life. I’m no angel when it comes to distractions a la mobile phone, but it seemed to me like this new app was going to be nothing but trouble. It started on Friday night. Earlier in the day, I had seen a few strange Facebook posts from my friends discussing Pokémon GO. At first, I wondered, “Pokémon? What? Why are people talking …

The post About the Pokémon GO Craze … appeared first on Fit Bottomed Girls.


from Tumblr http://vincentpennington.tumblr.com/post/147640281139

No comments:

Post a Comment