Wednesday, July 20, 2016

The San Francisco Workout You Must Do: Running the Golden Gate Bridge

IMG_7029

Headed to San Francisco and looking for a workout? Why not try running the Golden Gate Bridge? Our new writer Alex recently tried it and she’s sharing her experience today. It’s THE quintessential San Fran workout! I begin a light jog across San Francisco’s Golden Gate Bridge. The bay’s cool, misty breeze strokes my forehead. The bridge spans a little over three miles if you run it across and back, my friend Kim informs me with a gleeful grin. I thought the famous bridge was only a mile (there and back). While the run is not particularly long, it becomes more challenging as the …

The post The San Francisco Workout You Must Do: Running the Golden Gate Bridge appeared first on Fit Bottomed Girls.


from Tumblr http://vincentpennington.tumblr.com/post/147692455069

No comments:

Post a Comment