Monday, July 25, 2016

11 Weeks Out from the Half Marathon: I Relax About the Process

half marathon

Once upon a time, I took my half marathon training super seriously. I mapped out my workouts every Sunday for the upcoming week. I planned my cross training and my rest days and stuck to them like a champ. I was paranoid about injury so I was doing everything in my power to remain injury-free. Then, of course, because I live in a petri dish of children, I got sick, which is maybe one of the worst things when it’s 100 degrees out. Sniffles that turned into a hacking cough and sinus and ear infections plus pink eye. I mean, …

The post 11 Weeks Out from the Half Marathon: I Relax About the Process appeared first on Fit Bottomed Girls.


from Tumblr http://vincentpennington.tumblr.com/post/147941335804

No comments:

Post a Comment