Thursday, July 7, 2016

A Better Gym for a Greater You

greater-you-workout-909

Ever since I started my weight-loss and fitness journey, I’ve always been amazed at just how this community works. I’ve made many friends through my gyms and other events I’ve participated in. I truly believe it’s this community that pushes me to try new things in the fitness world. I’ve tried different CrossFit-style workouts, each time going into it quite intimidated. Then, when a trainer I worked with in the past opened his new gym here in Kansas City, I knew that I simply had to give it a try. In the past I felt that the whole CrossFit-style was not for me, …

The post A Better Gym for a Greater You appeared first on Fit Bottomed Girls.


from Tumblr http://vincentpennington.tumblr.com/post/147042901844

No comments:

Post a Comment