Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Going Commando … By Not Going Commando

commando

I’m not a big on celeb trends. I mean, if Rihanna and T-Swift are wearing it, cool, but I give much more attention to when a good friend calls and says, OMG, this stuff is amazing. You feel me on that, right? So when Commando sent me a top and bottom from its new activewear collection (set to launch this fall) to review, I was, you know, interested in trying it for the ongoing underwear debate (still heated, yo), but not much more. Until I pretty much fell in love with the sports bras. (Turns out celebs are just like us!) First, let’s talk about the …

The post Going Commando … By Not Going Commando appeared first on Fit Bottomed Girls.


from Tumblr http://vincentpennington.tumblr.com/post/147993469244

No comments:

Post a Comment