Thursday, July 14, 2016

The Cutest and Coolest Refillable Lip Balm You’ve Ever Seen

lip-balm-909

In addition to having a serious nail polish addiction (like, don’t let me walk by the nail polish in a drug store; it is impossible for me to resist), I also have a lip balm issue. The “issue” being that I need it with me at all times. So I have a million different ones scattered throughout my house and office and car … and every gym bag, purse and backpack I own. You know, just in case. via GIPHY I mean, have you ever needed lip balm and couldn’t find yours? It’s akin to being thirsty and needing a …

The post The Cutest and Coolest Refillable Lip Balm You’ve Ever Seen appeared first on Fit Bottomed Girls.


from Tumblr http://vincentpennington.tumblr.com/post/147390022184

No comments:

Post a Comment