Tuesday, July 12, 2016

See You in Oregon? Yes or Pinot?

wine country half marathon

Running on the West Coast is my favorite. I suspected this might be the case after I earned a PR at the Santa Barbara Wine Country Half Marathon. I’d trained hard leading up to that race, but the mix of awesome temperatures (humidity? What humidity?) and gorgeous scenery made the miles feel like they were flying by. Plus, you know, wine. My suspicions were nearly confirmed last year, when I joined my fellow Brooks Running Blog Ambassadors for the Seattle Rock n’ Roll Half Marathon. I had definitely not trained properly for that race, and still I got a pretty significant PR, so clearly …

The post See You in Oregon? Yes or Pinot? appeared first on Fit Bottomed Girls.


from Tumblr http://vincentpennington.tumblr.com/post/147285264799

No comments:

Post a Comment