Friday, April 29, 2016

Ups and Downs of My First 5K

Runners standing on the line at the start of a race. Group of young people training for marathon race on road by the sea.

Just tuning in? Check out Part 1 of this article!   BANG! The race began and the whole pack slowly moved forward, like a casual Black Friday crowd (if there was such a thing). The faster people weaved around the slower people making their way towards the front, while the slower people began to fall back. I felt pretty good at first. But it wasn’t long before I felt my body say “Whoa, girl, what are we doing?!” I told myself to keep moving! Pretend you’re in the Hunger Games and if you stop you’re toast! So my legs kept trudging forward. …

The post Ups and Downs of My First 5K appeared first on Fit Bottomed Girls.


from Tumblr http://vincentpennington.tumblr.com/post/143578859814

No comments:

Post a Comment