Monday, April 11, 2016

Going the Distance, Not Going for Speed

Turtle on the asphalt road in Turkey

In case you missed it over on Mamas, I was abducted by aliens about a week ago. Those aliens checked my email, saw a Rock ‘n’ Roll Half Marathon discount, grabbed my credit card secured my entry into the race in the fall. Along with my husband. They thought it would be a good way to celebrate our wedding anniversary in October. Aliens. They’re weird. I honestly don’t know what came over me. I think it was a combination of Sunday night fatigue, a high from an earlier workout, a smidge of wanting a new goal and my kids doing …

The post Going the Distance, Not Going for Speed appeared first on Fit Bottomed Girls.


from Tumblr http://vincentpennington.tumblr.com/post/142625915954

No comments:

Post a Comment