Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Cortisone Injection: Is It Right for You?

Patient getting immunization from doctor

In 2009 I took a hard tumble off my bike. Not about to let a little fall get the best of me, I dusted myself off and continued to ride. Once home, I assessed my injuries and decided my pride took more of a bruising then my body. Boy was I wrong. I had landed squarely on my hip and the damage the area suffered has plagued me since. I’ve tried foam rolling, deep tissue massage, physical therapy, chiropractic adjustments and Active Release Technique. They all offer temporary relief but for the most part, I live with a dull ache …

The post Cortisone Injection: Is It Right for You? appeared first on Fit Bottomed Girls.


from Tumblr http://vincentpennington.tumblr.com/post/142680057009

No comments:

Post a Comment