Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Chermoula

Chermoula is like a pesto, used in North African cooking as a marinade to flavor fish or seafood, but it can be used on other meats, vegetables or stirred into couscous.

Chermoula is a sauce, similar to a pesto, used in North African cooking as a marinade to flavor fish or seafood, but it can be used on other meats, vegetables or stirred into couscous.

Chermoula is like a pesto, used in North African cooking as a marinade to flavor fish or seafood, but it can be used on other meats, vegetables or stirred into couscous.

Last week I had a Grilled Shrimp Chickpea Salad at Lana’s in Charleston, SC (I will be sharing that recipe tomorrow) that was flavorful and healthy, I asked Chef Ondo for the recipe.  Since this sauce can be used in so many ways, I thought I would share it on it’s own first as I know I plan on using the rest in other dishes this week.

(more…)


from Tumblr http://vincentpennington.tumblr.com/post/142752721564

No comments:

Post a Comment