Thursday, April 21, 2016

The Shoe Your Athleisure Collection Needs

city-chariot-love-909

If I was an emoji, I’d have hearts in my eyeballs right now because when I see these my head almost explodes with love. I was already in love with the Brooks Running Heritage line (we’re a blog ambassador and affiliate, yes, but I love these so much I keep buying them as gifts for everyone I know), but when The City Chariot showed up on my doorstep, I just couldn’t contain myself. The suede! The sole! The color-blocking! The retro awesomeness! Again, heart-seeing emoji right here. Its design is inspired by the globe’s most iconic city skylines with a custom sock liner that …

The post The Shoe Your Athleisure Collection Needs appeared first on Fit Bottomed Girls.


from Tumblr http://vincentpennington.tumblr.com/post/143159626704

No comments:

Post a Comment