Thursday, March 24, 2016

What to Know Before Becoming an Indoor Cycling Instructor

Group Taking Part In Spinning Class In Gym

Exactly eight years ago I became a certified indoor cycling instructor, which has changed my life enormously. I went from being a back-of-the-class shy girl to a front-and-center leader making amazing friends and helping people get healthy, which is a total privilege. (Sometimes my classes are the best part of my day!) But, like any profession, being an indoor cycling instructor has its drawbacks. So, if you think you might want to become an indoor cycling instructor, too, get your cycling shoes clipped in and your Spotify playlist ready, and read on for the five things you should know before you take the …

The post What to Know Before Becoming an Indoor Cycling Instructor appeared first on Fit Bottomed Girls.


from Tumblr http://vincentpennington.tumblr.com/post/141601561189

No comments:

Post a Comment