Tuesday, March 22, 2016

It’s Kristen (Coach Seymour if You’re Nasty)

kristen-coach-435kgs

I’ve been involved in this crazy triathlon thing for … a lot of years now. I mean, I first wrote about training for (and completing!) my first Olympic distance tri for Fit Bottomed Girls back in 2011, but I’d also been doing shorter races for at least three or four years prior to that. And, aside from a couple of truly horrendous races (lesson learned: don’t skimp on nutrition or hydration, even in a short race) and a few tougher-than-usual training days (which, hey, we all have them, right?), I’ve loved every moment of it. So much so, in fact, that …

The post It’s Kristen (Coach Seymour if You’re Nasty) appeared first on Fit Bottomed Girls.


from Tumblr http://vincentpennington.tumblr.com/post/141484279274

No comments:

Post a Comment