Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Rueben Stuffed Pork Tenderloin

Rueben Stuffed Pork Tenderloin – inspired from the ingredients used in a Rueben sandwich, I stuffed a lean pork tenderloin with pastrami, Swiss cheese, sauerkraut, and Thousand Island dressing. Weight Watchers Smart Points: 5 Calories: 250

The inspiration for this recipe came from the classic Reuben sandwich. I was trying to think of ways I could enjoy the elements of that sandwich (pastrami, sauerkraut, Thousand Island dressing and Swiss cheese) without actually having a sandwich and this idea came to mind. I felt pretty good it would work, because if you have The Skinnytaste Cookbook, you may be familiar with my Cuban Sandwich Stuffed Pork Tenderloin which is a similar idea (if you don’t have my cookbook, you can order it here).

Rueben Stuffed Pork Tenderloin – inspired from the ingredients used in a Rueben sandwich, I stuffed a lean pork tenderloin with pastrami, Swiss cheese, sauerkraut, and Thousand Island dressing. Weight Watchers Smart Points: 5 Calories: 250

This turned out even better than I could have imagined! The pork with juicy, cheese was hot and melted and this had so much flavor. Pork tenderloin is very lean cut, if you don’t eat pork, you can use a turkey tenderloin instead.

Click Here To See The Full Recipe…

from Tumblr http://vincentpennington.tumblr.com/post/141149135264

No comments:

Post a Comment