Tuesday, January 10, 2017

The Best of CES 2017: Something for Everyone

Printed circuit board with electrical components lying on construction electronics engineer technology computer

The 50th annual CES (Consumer Electronic Show) just ended in Las Vegas. As usual, it was full of exciting product launches for those of us consumers who are into electronics. (Yes, please! You know what a data dork I can be) To me, one of the best new fitness-related products announced was the Motiv smart ring. It does everything your standard wrist-based tracker does, such as sleep tracking and heart rate monitoring, but it’s smaller and looks like pretty jewelry. I’m particularly interested in this because I feel like I ask myself too often: “Does this tracker look nice enough with this outfit? …

The post The Best of CES 2017: Something for Everyone appeared first on Fit Bottomed Girls.


from Tumblr http://vincentpennington.tumblr.com/post/155670598164

No comments:

Post a Comment