Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Roasted Cauliflower “Rice” with Garlic and Lemon

I love cauliflower "rice", and I love the nutty flavor of roasted cauliflower so I combined the two to make this easy low-carb side dish that goes great with just about anything from chicken, to steak or fish.

I love cauliflower “rice”, and I love the nutty flavor of roasted cauliflower so I combined the two to make this easy low-carb side dish that goes great with just about anything from chicken, to steak or fish.

Cauliflower “Rice” uses finely chopped cauliflower, which makes a fantastic low-carb, grain-free stand in for rice. Many supermarkets carry it already chopped which is super time saving, but it’s just as easy to make at home with a food processor. The upside to chopping it yourself is you’ll save money and the shelf life of cauliflower is longer before it’s cut. (more…)


from Tumblr http://vincentpennington.tumblr.com/post/156311136584

No comments:

Post a Comment