Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Surprising Lessons from the Weight Room

Sport, fitness, healthy lifestyle and bodybuilding concept - close up of bottle with water and wet towel in gym background. Set of personal sport stuff lay on training bench in fitness gym ** Note: Shallow depth of field

I recently wrote about my experience hitting the heavy weights at the gym. How I got fed up with feeling intimidated and outnumbered over there and vowed to get comfortable with the heavy stuff. If you’re looking to do the same this year, may I also recommend my accompanying post with tips on how to feel much more comfortable among the big dudes and big barbells. Like I said in those posts, I’ve done pretty much everything in my fitness life. From yoga and Pilates to a Tough Mudder and a half marathon, I’ve dabbled in everything. I’m a dabbler. …

The post Surprising Lessons from the Weight Room appeared first on Fit Bottomed Girls.


from Tumblr http://vincentpennington.tumblr.com/post/155715145559

No comments:

Post a Comment