Saturday, January 21, 2017

Instant Pot Tomato Basil Soup

This is the soup I crave on nights I want soup with a sandwich (great with grilled cheese or garlic bread!). It's super easy and can be made anytime of the year because it uses canned tomatoes.

This is the soup I crave on nights I want soup with a sandwich (great with grilled cheese or garlic bread!). It’s super easy and can be made anytime of the year because it uses canned tomatoes.

This soup is adapted from my Slow Cooker Tomato Soup recipe which I changed up a little to make it work in the Instant Pot. I also changed the method and ingredients slightly so if you notice the nutritional info is different, that is why. I highly recommend using Pecorino Romano, I’ve tried this with other brands and the flavor just doesn’t compare. This soup freezes well which is great for meal prep if you want to make a few dishes ahead for the month.

(more…)


from Tumblr http://vincentpennington.tumblr.com/post/156174340764

No comments:

Post a Comment