Saturday, January 28, 2017

Skinnytaste Dinner Plan (Week 61)

Skinnytaste Dinner Plan (Week 61)

Skinnytaste Dinner Plan (Week 61). This past week I returned to one of my favorite places… Charleston! While there I cooked a few Skinnytaste recipes for a group. One of those recipes was the roasted cauliflower rice that we had with fresh fish we picked up at the local fish market. It was so good, I added it back on the menu this week, hope you enjoy!

Skinnytaste Dinner Plan (Week 61)

Monday: Crock Pot Minestrone Soup (Making in my Instant Pot)
Tuesday: Turkey Taco Spaghetti Squash Boats (on taco shells for Madison)
Wednesday: Stuffed Pepper Soup
Thursday: Leftovers
Friday: Flounder Piccata with Roasted Cauliflower “Rice” with Garlic and Lemon
Saturday: Dinner Out
Sunday: Pressure Cooker Stewed Chicken With Corn (Pollo Guisado Con Maiz) over brown rice

(more…)


from Tumblr http://vincentpennington.tumblr.com/post/156503571189

No comments:

Post a Comment