Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Hot Spinach Dip

Hot and cheesy spinach dip, grab a chip, toast or crudites and dig in! Perfect for any gathering, you can double or triple the recipe as needed.

Hot and cheesy spinach dip, grab some chips, toasts or crudites and dig in! Perfect for parties or gatherings, you can double or triple the recipe as needed.

I first posted this recipe back in 2010, my oldest daughter Karina loves this dip! It was the only way I could get her to east spinach and made it often for her as an after school snack. With the Superbowl coming I thought I would revive it! You can prepare this a day ahead and bake as needed. It can also be frozen before heating up if you want to prepare this a few days ahead.

Hot and cheesy spinach dip, grab a chip, toast or crudites and dig in! Perfect for any gathering, you can double or triple the recipe as needed.

(more…)


from Tumblr http://vincentpennington.tumblr.com/post/156632599729

No comments:

Post a Comment