Tuesday, January 24, 2017

9 Reasons Why Peanut Butter Is a Health Food

peanut butter

Did you know that January 24th is National Peanut Butter Day? Maybe you’re thinking, “No! I still haven’t burned all those Christmas cookies off yet!” Don’t worry, I have some good news for you … Peanut butter is a health food. Trust me, I should know. Here’s a picture from a recent grocery-shopping excursion. PB was on sale for $3.99. So, how could I NOT buy enough to build a PB pyramid? I admit it. I am a peanut butter junkie, but at the same time, I’m a strong advocate of healthy eating. So naturally, I had to find at …

The post 9 Reasons Why Peanut Butter Is a Health Food appeared first on Fit Bottomed Girls.


from Tumblr http://vincentpennington.tumblr.com/post/156307230959

No comments:

Post a Comment