Thursday, November 17, 2016

Why Wait for the New Year? 3 Steps You Can Take Now to Change Your Life

weight loss

I love a new year. It’s a great time to start fresh and to commit to becoming a better person, whether that’s in terms of health, relationships, career or anything else. But there’s one thing I don’t like about a new year and the resolutions it brings … we often stop and wait for it. You know what I mean. It’s the “Well, things are going to be busy for the next couple of months, so I’ll wait to get started in January” approach. Have you fallen into this trap before? I know I have. Maybe you’re doing it right …

The post Why Wait for the New Year? 3 Steps You Can Take Now to Change Your Life appeared first on Fit Bottomed Girls.


from Tumblr http://vincentpennington.tumblr.com/post/153298811579

No comments:

Post a Comment