Monday, November 14, 2016

What It’s Really Like to Lose Weight As You Get Older

lose-wight-909

When I first became a personal trainer back in college in the early 2000s, I remember one of my first clients was this amazing woman in her late 30s who was going back to school after a rather glamorous life in Hollywood. She seriously had the best stories about all kinds of famous people and what they were really like. After every session, I’d leave with a fasinating nugget of truth from behind-the-scenes and she’d leave with a healthy glow. I loved training her. She was just cool. And she seemed to like me and the workouts, so, she made me feel …

The post What It’s Really Like to Lose Weight As You Get Older appeared first on Fit Bottomed Girls.


from Tumblr http://vincentpennington.tumblr.com/post/153168940829

No comments:

Post a Comment