Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Gratitude Challenge Day 3: Declutter a Space

There’s just something about walking into a space that has, well, space, right? I mean, I know that when I walk into my house and it’s got stuff all over the place and dishes to be done and things to put away, I don’t exactly feel zen. And the thoughts in my head are more like four-letter words than gratitude. But, when the house is decluttered and sparkling or even remotely clean? Well, yeah, that I can get into. Which is exactly what we’re doing to do together for day 3 of the gratitude challenge! (First time hearing about our free 5-day gratitude challenge? …

The post Gratitude Challenge Day 3: Declutter a Space appeared first on Fit Bottomed Girls.


from Tumblr http://vincentpennington.tumblr.com/post/152946554984

No comments:

Post a Comment