Wednesday, November 16, 2016

The Funny Way to Feel Better Almost Instantly

Young hipster friends on road trip on a summer day

I don’t know how I feel about tickling, and I know I’m not the only one. It’s usually horrible, but in a sort of gleeful way, kind of like a roller coaster ride. It sounds bad and doesn’t always leave the best memory, but it’s usually a good thrilling rush while it’s happening. I’ve always thought of it as an experience that requires a certain mood, and a new study published in Science magazine last week confirms that. This study focused on rats and the “tickle center” in their brains. A neuroscientist at the Humboldt University in Berlin has been training rats to be …

The post The Funny Way to Feel Better Almost Instantly appeared first on Fit Bottomed Girls.


from Tumblr http://vincentpennington.tumblr.com/post/153255982609

No comments:

Post a Comment