Monday, August 15, 2016

These Running Sunglasses Have the Right Mix of Fashion and Function

nike-bandit-running-sunglasses-lifestyle-909
I’ve long written about feeling weird about wearing sunglasses that make me look too fast. And, admittedly, I also feel kinda weird sometimes about wearing running sunglasses that look too fashionable and not fast enough (kinda like wearing make-up when you work out). I know. I have issues. But these? The new Nike Bandit ($145) shades that are somehow sporty and fashionable and cool without looking like I’m about to PR an Ironman? Yeah, I can dig this. (And to you Ironmen and women: ROCK ON. I bow to thee. You wear whatever the hell makes you feel awesome.) They’re …
from Tumblr http://vincentpennington.tumblr.com/post/148978591709

No comments:

Post a Comment