Thursday, June 30, 2016

Tips for a Secretly Pet-Friendly Home

pet-friendly home

My home is extremely pet friendly. Our floors are mainly tile, our backyard is fully fenced, and we have baby gates on multiple doors so that the cat can use a nice, open litterbox (which she has made very clear is her preference) without the dogs discovering all the “free snacks” she leaves behind. Gross. I know. Sorry. But dogs definitely consider an open litterbox to be the world’s greatest vending machine. However, while I know it’s important to provide my pets with an enriching environment, it’s important to me that the house not look like it’s gone to the dogs. Or the cat. There might be a few dog …

The post Tips for a Secretly Pet-Friendly Home appeared first on Fit Bottomed Girls.


from Tumblr http://vincentpennington.tumblr.com/post/146701531119

No comments:

Post a Comment