Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Lessons Learned From My First Half Marathon

Triathlon-909

I wish I could tell you that I had the most wonderful first half marathon and that it was exactly the cathartic physical experience I needed, and I had the runner’s high I’ve only ever fantasized about, but I can’t. I have to be honest. I didn’t do as well as I wanted to. In fact, I failed in almost every way. But I finished, and that was enough to make me proud. Finishing the race was an incredible accomplishment, especially after what I went through to get there. I don’t have any excuses. I was completely unprepared. I had been overly confident. Even after the …

The post Lessons Learned From My First Half Marathon appeared first on Fit Bottomed Girls.


from Tumblr http://vincentpennington.tumblr.com/post/145908581064

No comments:

Post a Comment