Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Is This a Better Alternative to Flip-Flops?

Iguaneye-909

I LOVE me some flip-flops. Don’t get me wrong. But after years of wearing them and years of writing about all things fitness, I know that they may not be the truly healthiest of choices for my tootsies. Let’s be honest, I probably will never stop wearing them, but I am certainly open to trying flip-flop alternatives. Especially when they’re as fun and funky as this: The colors! The minimalism! That place for your big toe! Yeah, the first time I saw these, I knew I wanted to try them. So, Iguaneye sent me a pair to review. (Kind of fun …

The post Is This a Better Alternative to Flip-Flops? appeared first on Fit Bottomed Girls.


from Tumblr http://vincentpennington.tumblr.com/post/146650112989

No comments:

Post a Comment