Wednesday, June 22, 2016

8 Workouts That’ll Have You Ready to Throw Down

throwdown

A couple of weeks ago Erika and I did our gym’s annual 3-day competition, The Fit Pit Throwdown. I’ll be sharing a full recap on my freakin’ incredible experience (spoiler: it was one of the hardest and coolest things I’ve ever done, fitness-related or not) tomorrow, but before I do that, I thought it would be fun share the workouts we did. Because, guys, they were amazing. Testing your grit, strength, speed, agility, endurance and even strategic planning skills, these eight workouts are no joke. They work your entire body and aren’t long, but they’re meant to be done as quickly as …

The post 8 Workouts That’ll Have You Ready to Throw Down appeared first on Fit Bottomed Girls.


from Tumblr http://vincentpennington.tumblr.com/post/146302132174

No comments:

Post a Comment