Thursday, June 16, 2016

Sharing Memories of Our Fathers With ‘My Fat Dad’ Author Dawn Lerman

my-fat-dad-book-cover-909

This will be the first Father’s Day without my larger-than-life dad, who died a couple weeks before his 80th birthday last fall. So when I got an email from author Dawn Lerman about her book My Fat Dad: A Memoir of Food, Love, and Family, With Recipes and saw the cover image of a portly guy in boxer shorts perched on a scale, I smiled and recognized my own “fat dad” in that picture. I started reading the book and immediately was amazed at how alike our dads were. Both were about the same age and grew up in Chicago. …

The post Sharing Memories of Our Fathers With ‘My Fat Dad’ Author Dawn Lerman appeared first on Fit Bottomed Girls.


from Tumblr http://vincentpennington.tumblr.com/post/146013129409

No comments:

Post a Comment