Monday, June 13, 2016

Half Marathon Update: No Pain, Much Gain (and What to Do When Running Hurts)

marathon-909

It’s been a long while since I announced that half marathon I’m planning to do in October. I’m more than pleased to write this update because for a bit I thought I was going to have to do one of those “Derailed by Injury” posts. As I’ve mentioned, I hadn’t been running for quite awhile, so I knew if I went out running five miles a pop right off the bat, I would be on my way to injury city. So I wanted to make sure I built up very slowly. But even though I was following all of the …

The post Half Marathon Update: No Pain, Much Gain (and What to Do When Running Hurts) appeared first on Fit Bottomed Girls.


from Tumblr http://vincentpennington.tumblr.com/post/145853528284

No comments:

Post a Comment