Wednesday, February 24, 2016

What’s the Best Type of Yoga for Me?

201510_alison_yoga_web-26-copy1-768x1024

When it comes to trying yoga, I’ve heard all the excuses. Among my favorites: “Yoga’s not for me,” “I tried yoga and didn’t like it,” and “I’m not flexible and/or strong enough for yoga.” I don’t even know where to start. (Another post for another day.) The truth is that yoga is for everyone, but that doesn’t mean it’s one-size-fits-all. The key is finding the right style and the best type of yoga for you. But how do you do that? The short answer: Find the type that provides the benefits you’re hoping to gain. Say you come to class looking …

The post What’s the Best Type of Yoga for Me? appeared first on Fit Bottomed Girls.


from Tumblr http://vincentpennington.tumblr.com/post/139909413439

No comments:

Post a Comment