Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Now This Is a Workout for the Mind and Body: Mistico Hanging Bridges

mistico-slide-435

I’ve worked out a ton over the years. Many of those workouts were geared toward muscle growth or to hit a specific goal. Other workouts were born out of necessity to keep my heart in good working order, and yet others were just for the fun of it. But out of all of those many workouts, none has been as surreal (or as heart palpitating) as my trek through the Mistico Hanging Bridges of Arenal National Park in Costa Rica. Let me begin my workout tale with a couple of facts. I hate heights and hate suspended bridges. (Especially after my …

The post Now This Is a Workout for the Mind and Body: Mistico Hanging Bridges appeared first on Fit Bottomed Girls.


from Tumblr http://vincentpennington.tumblr.com/post/139482354744

No comments:

Post a Comment