Thursday, February 25, 2016

The ART of Active Release Technique

woman runner hold her sports injured knee

After several years of knee problems related to running, I was healed by a guy sticking his thumb in my ass. Okay, maybe that oversimplifies it a little bit. AllIow me to start from the beginning: Injuries suck. For those of us who are accustomed to spending every day in some state of sweat, having a debilitating injury is bad for the body and the soul. In my case, my injuries were cyclical, making them even harder on my emotions: I’d start training for a race, only to discover my knees devolved as my miles increased. Eventually, the pain in my knee would …

The post The ART of Active Release Technique appeared first on Fit Bottomed Girls.


from Tumblr http://vincentpennington.tumblr.com/post/139969581059

No comments:

Post a Comment