Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Breaded Pork Cutlets with Lime

Breaded Pork Cutlets with Lime – lightly pan fried, easy to make, and very family friendly! Smart Points: 7 Calories: 216

Pork sirloin cutlets are a lean cut, and taste wonderful breaded and lightly pan fried. My family loves when I make them, and often request that I make them for dinner. A little different than chicken cutlets, these have more of a latin flair, which we serve with fresh lime juice on top – yum!

I’m not sure why I haven’t posted this before, but my husband Tommy requested I make this for Valentine’s Day, which dawned on me you would all love it as much as we do. It’s very similar to my turkey cutlet recipe, but with more Latin flavors. I season the pork with dry adobo seasoning (salt and garlic powder would be fine too) and I season the egg wash with my homemade sazon for flavor. 

Breaded Pork Cutlets with Lime – lightly pan fried, easy to make, and very family friendly! Smart Points: 7 Calories: 216

Click Here To See The Full Recipe…

from Tumblr http://vincentpennington.tumblr.com/post/139491094994

No comments:

Post a Comment