Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Workout I Did: The Today Show Workout

TodayEmery435

If you’ve followed anything Fit Bottomed Girls related in the last 24 hours, you can’t have missed the news: I was on The Today Show yesterday! Jenn and I are pinching ourselves because it was so exciting, and of course such a good way to get our message out there: That workouts should be fun, they don’t have to be torture and every little bit really does matter even if you only have 10 minutes here and there. (Sound familiar? We wrote a book about that, you know!) Now, of course, your mission is to watch the clip. (My kiddos totally …

The post Workout I Did: The Today Show Workout appeared first on Fit Bottomed Girls.


from Tumblr http://vincentpennington.tumblr.com/post/137682883719

No comments:

Post a Comment