Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Sit, Stand, Move: Tips for a Healthier Workspace

Asian manager meditating in the office alone

I spend a lot of time on my computer. Like, a lot. A whole lot when you consider the fact that so much of what I’m doing on said computer is related to health, fitness and overall well-being. Because of that, I’m always on the lookout for ways to make my keyboard-pounding hours a little less detrimental to my health. I’ve got the standing desk and the unstable seat. I make a point to walk around my office now and again if I’ve been in the same position too long. I focus on trying to maintain proper posture. But is there more …

The post Sit, Stand, Move: Tips for a Healthier Workspace appeared first on Fit Bottomed Girls.


from Tumblr http://vincentpennington.tumblr.com/post/137615918079

No comments:

Post a Comment