Monday, January 18, 2016

23 Hilarious Thoughts You Have When Running in Winter

Winter running in park: happy woman runner jogging in snow, outdoor sport and fitness concept

We kind of have a love/hate relationship with running in winter. Here’s how it typically goes … Before You Go Out for Your Run Running in winter? Yeah, I can do this. via GIPHY It’s all about the right gear. via GIPHY And layers. All the layers. via GIPHY When You Step Out the Door HOLY FU*K it’s cold. via GIPHY Why is it so dark? via GIPHY Am I insane? via GIPHY Yes, I’m insane. via GIPHY And alone. No one else is out here running in winter but me. via GIPHY I can’t feel my face. And not …

The post 23 Hilarious Thoughts You Have When Running in Winter appeared first on Fit Bottomed Girls.


from Tumblr http://vincentpennington.tumblr.com/post/137550435599

No comments:

Post a Comment