Thursday, October 22, 2015

So Fresh! So Clean! 5 Non-Toxic and Natural Deodorants That Work

Daily skin care and hygiene. Girl applying stick deodorant. Young woman putting antiperspirant in underarms pinches nose armpit stinks very bad smell on white

Body odor is the pits. As someone who spends the majority of her time in a state of sweat, I’m quite paranoid about the odor emanating from my underarms. Of course, there are a million different options for stinky sweaters like me. I’ve used ‘em all — and now I kind of regret it. As I’ve made it a point to put good, nourishing foods in my body, I’ve become more attuned to what I put on my body, too. Many deodorants and anti-perspirants contain controversial toxic ingredients. I wouldn’t eat a bag of chemicals for lunch, so why have …

The post So Fresh! So Clean! 5 Non-Toxic and Natural Deodorants That Work appeared first on Fit Bottomed Girls.


from Tumblr http://vincentpennington.tumblr.com/post/131682380359

No comments:

Post a Comment