Monday, September 19, 2016

The Treadmill is Possessed or I’m Crazy

Treadmill in interior room at home in front of concrete wall (3D Rendering)

I’ve logged a lot of treadmill miles during my half-marathon training. Part of it is that it’s been so hot and humid that I don’t want to run outside. And some of it is just that it’s what is most convenient for me: I can hit the pool with the kids for an hour and then drop them at the gym childcare and get some miles in. The boredom of the treadmill is legit, so I either have to have some good tunes, or as I’ve gotten up to 8-mile runs, I’ve had to pull out the big guns: Netflix. …

The post The Treadmill is Possessed or I’m Crazy appeared first on Fit Bottomed Girls.


from Tumblr http://vincentpennington.tumblr.com/post/150630280994

No comments:

Post a Comment