Friday, September 9, 2016

Confessions of a Foam Roller Junkie

rollga-909

Hi. My name is Jenn and I have a foam roller problem. And not in, like, I don’t foam roll. I do! Okay, fine. Probably not enough, but I do somewhat regularly foam roll. My problem lies more in the sheer number of foam rollers I own. Like, they’re taking over my house. I have little ones, big ones, hard ones, softer ones, those with trigger points, those without! And, guys, I’m here to not only disclose my foam-rolling hoarding secret, but also to share that I just added two more to my collection … I know, I know. I …

The post Confessions of a Foam Roller Junkie appeared first on Fit Bottomed Girls.


from Tumblr http://vincentpennington.tumblr.com/post/150163645594

1 comment:

  1. Such an amazing blog about the Rollga Foam Roller and I really appreciate you work which you have done well.
    Foam Rolling Positions

    ReplyDelete