Tuesday, September 13, 2016

6 Tips for a Healthier Life (From Someone Who Has Personally Struggled With Obesity)

Sport, fitness, healthy lifestyle concept - dumbbells and water bottle set from above view

A year ago, I was the heaviest I have ever been and suffering from terrible pain caused by back issues (that were likely caused, in part, by my lack of physical fitness). Now, I have so much more energy, I look forward to getting my sweat on, and I actually enjoy shopping for clothes every now and again! Here are the six tips that helped me to truly embrace a healthier life. 1. Keep in mind that getting in shape isn’t an overnight process. Working out is really hard, but it will eventually get easier and more enjoyable. You’ll get …

The post 6 Tips for a Healthier Life (From Someone Who Has Personally Struggled With Obesity) appeared first on Fit Bottomed Girls.


from Tumblr http://vincentpennington.tumblr.com/post/150351911319

No comments:

Post a Comment