Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Answers to Life’s Biggest Questions

Young woman looking and meditation outside natural beautiful inspirational landscape environment fitness and exercising motivation and inspiration in sunny mountains over blue sky and ocean sea.

Life can throw some pretty big questions at you sometimes. And we’re not just talking about deciding what motivational tank to go with your fave pair of yoga pants. We’re talking about the huge stuff. Like, how do I find my real purpose in life? How can I make a difference in the world? Who am I? And how the hell do I healthfully cope with what sometimes feels like the weight of the world on my shoulders? Girl, we got your back. We have run some AMAZING posts over on Fit Bottomed Zen addressing all of that and more. Here are a few …

The post Answers to Life’s Biggest Questions appeared first on Fit Bottomed Girls.


from Tumblr http://vincentpennington.tumblr.com/post/150722539709

No comments:

Post a Comment