Monday, September 12, 2016

How Often Should You Exercise?

Portrait of a sporty young woman relaxing outdoors with earphones

I thought I had it all figured out, the perfect prescription for staying in shape. But then my overzealous behavior got the best of me. Three days of hard training turned into four and sometimes five, just for good measure. Add yoga, yard work and an inordinate amount of dog walks into the mix and you’ve got overkill. For the record, I’m in pretty decent shape. My weight is right on track and I’m healthy … that is until I hurt myself trying too hard to get healthy! So what causes a normally sane woman to push herself into overdrive? …

The post How Often Should You Exercise? appeared first on Fit Bottomed Girls.


from Tumblr http://vincentpennington.tumblr.com/post/150306054704

No comments:

Post a Comment