Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Normalizing Mental Health (Because It’s Really Freakin’ Important)

Young woman suffering from severe depression/anxiety/sadness, crying, tears coming from her eyes

Earlier this year, I had a panic attack at work. Thoughts were swirling in my head so fast I couldn’t pinpoint a single issue, and I thought I was going to throw up. I wondered if this was the start of more frequent, bigger issues. At least for me, someone with mild anxiety, anxiety tends to breed more anxiety. I would have tried to ignore my problem altogether, as the estimated majority of the 1 in 5 people with mental illness do, but I was encouraged to seek help by the increasingly more common articles and online conversations I was …

The post Normalizing Mental Health (Because It’s Really Freakin’ Important) appeared first on Fit Bottomed Girls.


from Tumblr http://vincentpennington.tumblr.com/post/144855439424

No comments:

Post a Comment