Thursday, May 26, 2016

3 Easy Resistance Band Moves from Star Trainer David Kirsch

resistance Band 909

I work from home but make it a point to either get outdoors for a power walk or hit the gym for strength training. I mean, I love my house and all but the change of scenery is needed. But the past few weeks I’ve been stuck at home while our house goes through some much needed renovations, letting workers in and out of the house and waiting for people to show up (or not …). Because of that I’ve been working out at home, and when I saw these exercises from New York trainer to the stars David Kirsch, …

The post 3 Easy Resistance Band Moves from Star Trainer David Kirsch appeared first on Fit Bottomed Girls.


from Tumblr http://vincentpennington.tumblr.com/post/144955468014

No comments:

Post a Comment