Tuesday, May 9, 2017

5 Things I Wish I’d Known Before Buying a SUP

Two years ago, I moved to a neighborhood just a couple of miles away from the beach, and immediately my husband and I began to discuss getting stand up paddleboards (SUPs, if you’re fancy). It took a while (because they certainly aren’t cheap!), but we’re now officially a two-SUP family. We’re also a one-car garage family. And a family where one of us is frequently on the road. I have a point, I promise. Since getting SUPs, Jared and I have learned a few things about being a SUP owner. You can find great advice on what kind of board will …

The post 5 Things I Wish I’d Known Before Buying a SUP appeared first on Fit Bottomed Girls.


from Tumblr http://vincentpennington.tumblr.com/post/160475453539

No comments:

Post a Comment